Art Spaces is a non-profit organization that relies on community support.
Contributions are tax-deductible and welcome in any amount. Ways you can join with Art Spaces in building a vibrant city:
- Giving a gift for general support of Art Spaces
- Honoring a loved one through a significant gift
- Supporting a specific project or sculpture
- Remembering Art Spaces in your future plans
- Contributing in-kind services
To donate, please use the link below.
Ways you can be an Art Spaces Friend:
- Being involved by attending public charrettes and project planning sessions
- Being in the know by signing-up to receive invitations of dedications and events
- Attending Art Chatter and artist presentations
- Liking us on Facebook
- Following us on Instagram
- Receiving newsletters and announcements through e-mail
- Visiting the office to talk further to staff about ways to support and be involved
Thank you for considering Art Spaces. For more information please contact Ally Midgley, Executive Director, at (812) 235-2801.