Art Spaces is…
- is building a collection of unique, original works of art.
- selects works that inspire curiosity, thought and conversation.
- brings fresh ideas and imaginative interpretations of public spaces to the community through lasting works of art.
- offers sculptures that are accessible 365 days a year at no charge.
- is the only private not-for-profit organization in the Wabash Valley establishing a highly visible collection of site-specific outdoor sculpture.
- was initiated in 2003 through the efforts of dedicated volunteers from all areas of the community.
- is led by an all-volunteer Board of Directors representing the arts, business, education, technology, and city government.
- is focused on uniting business and the arts to positively impact the economy of the area.
- is all about collaboration – bringing together people and organizations and art for a vibrant city life.
- advises and consults with groups that want to acquire or commission sculpture.
Board of Directors
Carol Heine Botros
Wieke van der Weijden Benjamin
Kevin L. Runion
Mary Kramer, Executive Director
Kim Schwibbe, Administrative Coordinator
Economic Development and City Planning
Downtown Terre Haute, Inc.
Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce
Terre Haute Economic Development Corp.